Friday 4 October 2013

Chanson se l'Ange by Paisley Swan Stewart



So this is more of a shout-out than a review because I a just so EXCITED!

Chanson de l'Ange - a series of 3 books based on The Phantom of the Opera is in sight and due for release at the end of October.

Book 1- Orphan in Winter
Book 2 - The Bleeding Rose
Book 3 - The Angel's Song



I have been dying to get stuck into a review of this story since I read 'The Bleeding Rose' but I have held off as the author was making revisions etc and now the story is going to be three books instead of two.

The Bleeding rose was a truly beautiful and touching Phantom novel and I can't wait to get stuck into it :)

There is also going to be a CD/Soundtrack that will go along with the novel - how COOL right?

And if the Bleeding Rose (a song from the CD that can be bought now) is anything to go by it will be just as stunning as I am sure the novels are going to be.




You can find out more about the novels at the website here

Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!