Saturday 2 February 2013

Stacking the Shelves #7





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme that you can find over at Tynga's Reviews :)



I have totally legitimate reasons for getting these books. 

I needed Me and My Shadow to complete the Silver Dragons series. 

I needed How to Steal a Dragon's Sword to complete the How to Train Your Dragon series so I can now read books 8-10 uninterrupted by pesky little things like missing book 9. 

And well...after I have finished How to Train Your Dragon I will need a series to move onto to...so I give you A Series of Unfortunate Events. 

See totally legit!

*skips of laughing maniacally*  
Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!