Friday 15 February 2013

Series Shout Out! M.C. Beaton

I have mentioned M.C. Beaton before here on the blog, but don't let your eyes glaze over yet. I have some pretty recently published series to shout out about. 

So, you may know M.C. Beaton through Hamish Macbeth or Agatha Raisin, but this lady has been writing for years and quite a few of her books that she wrote under different pen names (one being Marion Chesney) are being re-published. 

The Travelling Matchmaker

This is a series that I have read and LOVED. We have the recurring characters but then each book focuses on a new couple. 

There are 6 books in this series. 



The Six Sister

*scuff shoes* I have been on a How to Train Your Dragon kick since I bought these so they are sitting on my TBR pile. As you can tell form the series name though it is all about a family of sisters finding love and husbands. 

This is another series with 6 books in it. 

The School for Manners





'If you have a Wild, Unruly, or Undisciplined Daugher, two Ladies of Genteel Birth offer to Bring Out said Daughter and Refine what may have seemed Unrefinable. We can make the Best of the Worst' (from Goodreads Description)

Again, there are 6 books in this series. 




House for the Season

This is the latest of the series to come out and it is still in the process of all the books being released - the last one is released in March

There will be 6 books when it is all out. 




If you are looking for a nice light read - usually under 200 pages - with happy endings you can't go far wrong with any of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!