Friday 8 February 2013

Series Shout Out! Camelot by Sarah Zettel


If you are a fan of Arthurian Legend this will be right up your street!

The Camelot Series by Sarah Zettel is an Arthurian series of books that doesn't focus on the Arthur, Lancelot and Guinevere love triangle and that is what I love about them! Of course as the books do have the court of King Arthur coming up quite a bit it can not be avoided and it does come up. 


Camelot's Shadow (books 1) has Sir Gawain as the hero and then the following 3 books have one of his brothers as the main character as they find their lady love and have to rescue her from evil. I enjoyed having the books focusing on one family and then characters from previous books making appearances. 

Each of the books has it's own story line and I think you could rad them as stand alone novels and not get lost but there is a continuing plot through the books as Morgan le Fay (Morgaine) plans and schemes against Arthur and Camelot. 

(Reading Order)

Book 1 - Camelot's Shadow
Book 2 - Camelot's Honour
Book 2 - Camelot's Sword
Book 4 - Camelot's Blood

 These books have been on my re-read list for a while now so I will probably be posting about them in the future. 

Post Signature
(Camelot's Shadow image from Goodreads, Blood, Honour and Sword from fantasticfiction.co.uk)

1 comment:

  1. I love the covers! :) And they sound great. I recently got another book from this author (Dust girl) and I can't wait to read something from her. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!