Friday 1 February 2013

Barbara Cartland Week Introduction (Barbara Cartland #1)

Welcome to Barbara Cartland Week 

I am a huge Barbara Cartland fan! If I could own every single book she has ever written I would (she has a pretty dang impressive back list of 723 book – not counting the unpublished books now being published as TheBarbara Cartland Pink Collection).

I still remember the day I found a copy of An Arrow of Love and Lost Enchantment in a local charity shop – over ten years ago now – and I haven’t looked back since. I still get a huge thrill whenever I come across a novel by her and I all put pounce on it.

So, for the next week to kick start Romance Month I am going to be posting about some of my favourite Barbara Cartland novels and whatever other goodies I can think about.
Sit back, relax and prepare for a week of fluff and star-crossed lovers!



Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!