Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday Round-Up #2

That's the end of another week. Can you believe it?



ON THE BLOG. 


Monday - Review - Goblin's Bride by Anastasia Rabiyah

Tuesday - Review - Wonderland! 'Alice in Wonderland' and 'The Wonderland Alphabet'

Wednesday - Review - Clarts and Calamities by Henry Brewis

Thursday - Review (well...mainly a rant - complete with lots of capital letters) - Something to Blog About by Shana Norris (A Rant)

Friday - Feature and Follow Friday #11

Saturday - Stacking the Shelves #6

 IN LIFE.

I am still hooked on The Avengers Movie. 
Oh my goodness guys! Les Miserables was AMAZING! I cannot remember the last time a film has affected me so much. It was beautiful and I was crying almost the whole way through it. Gorgeous film and stunning acting. 





WITH MYRA


No update in the life of Myra this week. 
-Sorry

~~~If you guys would like to check out my National Novel Writing Month novel you can find it here ---> Sink or Swim (NaNoWriMo 2012) my pen-name is SleepyScribbler there.~~~











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!