Tuesday 3 July 2012

Tune in Tuesday

Tune in Tuesday is a weekly feature that you can find at GReads and it gives us a chance to show off some of our favourite music :)


I went through this epically huge Dirty Dancing phase when I was about 10 where all I could do was listen to the sound track or watch the movie over and over again.

Come on! Every closing dance sequence of every film tries to live up to the amazing-ness of that finale scene. In my opinion, they fail.

The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes





Post Signature

2 comments:

  1. I definitely went through a similar faze with Grease when I was younger! This song is an absolute classic though.

    My Tune In Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a song like this! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!