Friday 15 June 2012

Empty that Shelf Challenge Update #3 - The End


Hi everyone. 

So the fortnight it over :) 

How has your reading gone?

Good?

Bad? 

Could have gone better?

It doesn't matter. Even if you managed only one book, it is one book less on your TBR pile :)

Here are the books I have finished over the past fortnight. 

 
These books are great fun! I would totally recommend these books. 

Meg Cabot is a fun author to read, but I will admit that I found both of these a let down -  but in different ways. Princess Diaries, annoying supporting characters. Underworld, annoying main character.


BRILLIANT! You can check out my review here












Last book I read. I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as the previous 3 but still a fun read.

So averaging out at 1 book every 2 days isn't too bad :)

How did you guys get on?

Leave a link to your post in the comments if you like. Hope you had fun :)

Post Signature

4 comments:

  1. You got a lot of books from your shelf read. Good job! I need to work on that goal. I'm hearing that this new series by Meg Cabot isn't that great. I still need to read Abandon but I'm scared. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Legend, Loving Summer, Cinnamon Roll Murder, The Invention of Hugo Cabret, The Power of Six, Wrecked, Forbidden, & Spells read. This challenge has been perfect for clearing my shelf!

    Great work to you...I'm a little nervous for Underworld because I loved Abandon, but hopefully I'll like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read 2 because I had a week of VBS with preschoolers. But it's 2 more off the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here's my supremely late review for this challenge. Sorry 'bout that.
    http://booklovingfool.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/empty-that-shelf-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!