Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tune in Tuesday

Tune in Tuesday is a weekly feature that you can find at GReads and it gives us a chance to show off some of our favourite music :)

More random guys! :)

Take a Chance on Me–from Mamma Mia the Movie


Billie Jean by Michale Jackson


*don’t judge me ;)* Les Poissons from The Little Mermaid


I’m just a Little Black Rain Cloud from Winnie the Pooh

Soo another scary look into my itunes library.
Yeah, like you aren’t in you 20s and have Winnie the Pooh on YOUR iPod. ;)

(ALL videos are from YouTube and the meme graphic is from GReadsSmile)
Post Signature

6 comments:

  1. I have seen every single one of those movies! Little Mermaid is a favorite around here. "There you see her..." lol

    Here my first Tune in:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/tune-in-tuesday-10-51512.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH LITTLE BLACK RAINCLOUD. I watched Winnie The Pooh so much as a kid that I still remember most of the lyrics :D

    My Tune in Tunesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every one of these! And it's so weird...I'm featuring Billie Jean in a post later on this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I most definitely have Disney tunes (including Winnie the Pooh) on my iPod! I love love love your randomized picks this week! Thanks very much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. I will now have Billy Jean stuck in my head all day lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!