Friday 9 March 2012

Podcasts (9)



Happy Friday, one and all :)

For this weeks Podcast shout out I thought I would point out a podcast that - even though I haven't listened to it myself (I  live in fear of spoilers) - some of you might find interesting.

Its a Song of Ice and Fire podcast for the book series.

You can find out more about 'A Podcast of Ice and Fire' at their website where you can find all the options to subscribe.
Or you can download directly from iTunes.

As I said I have not listened to this podcast yet - I am holding off until I have read the books. But there are 69 episodes so far, so that is a lot of listening :)

Toodles.


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. That's the series Game of Throne is based on, right?
    I'm obsessed with the show! LOL
    I'll ty to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!