Friday 17 February 2012

Podcasts (7)

And it is Friday again. Eeeek. Thank goodness for the weekend. Getting to sleep in, spending all day in my pajamas, making some kind of a dent in the mountain of books next to my bed - seriously if it falls over during the night it will crush me in my sleep. 

Anyway, it is blog shout out time. 

This week I thought I would let you know about a podcast called Mystical Lit Lounge. It is a podcast that talks about YA paranormal/fantasy novels, they also have author interview. It is a fun listen. 

The podcast blog can be found here
And the podcast on iTunes is here

On their blog you can find all of the ways to subscribe etc.

Happy listening. 


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!