Tuesday 24 January 2012

Podcasts! (3)

this one
Hi everyone.

So, this was meant to be up on Friday…obviously that didn’t happen.

But moving on.

Week 3s (okay I know we are in week 4, let it go guys, just let it go) podcast.

And this weeks shout out is to The Readers.

This is brilliant, and is in (as far as I am aware) the minority as it is a UK based podcast.

There are author interviews, recommendations and conversations – and some brilliant moments between  Simon and Gavin. It is a pretty new podcast with 16 episodes. But it is weekly and is definitely a highlight of my weekly listening.

Website
ITunes

See you Friday for another Podcast guys. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!