Friday 6 January 2012

Podcasts! (1)

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed the CD cover posts while they were with us.

Let us have a moments silence
.
.
.
So now I have a nice big empty space on a Friday to fill. And, it will be filled with something truly awesome - her, no eye rolling.

Podcasts!!!1

Do any of you guys listen to podcasts?
Come on don't be shy, stick your hand  up *crickets*
Fine! Be like that then.

Well, obviously I do - between listening to AudioBooks.

And when I find a good podcast that has not faded gradually from existence I hold onto it and never, ever, ever, let it go.

So I thought I would give a shout out ever Friday for the next few months to my favourite podcasts.

Let us begin.

Number 1

Books on the Nightstand.

This is actually the first podcast I ever started listening to and it is a brilliant show to listen to. But listen to it at your own peril - my To Get list has grown to a monstrous size thanks to Ann and Micheal.

The website has a index of ALL the books that have been mentioned on the show and the podcast episodes that you cannot find on iTunes have been archived at the site too.

Website
iTunes - You can only get the latest 35 episodes on iTunesP


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!