Sunday 8 January 2012

In My Mailbox

These are going to be the last impulse buys for a while now - thanks to the whole car dying and me having to get a new one thing. I hate technology.... grrrr... But hey, my TBR pile will get some attention anyway.

So. I got 2 books this week. And here they are.


Dork Diaries 31/2 - How to Dork Your Diary by Rachel Renee Russell

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

I have already finished Dork Diaries and the post will be up on Monday :)

And a cyborg Cinderella, really, how could I resist ;)

I hope you have all had a brilliantly bookie week.

Toodles x
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Dork Diaries sounds cute
    and i got Cinder too - I'm really looking forward to it.

    Enjoy your books! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!