Friday 23 December 2011

Sad it is Only a CD Cover...(20)

So here it is, the last in the CD cover series.

*sob*

And here is this weeks choice.

Now, I am not sure what it is about this cover but it throws off end of the word and steampunk vibes at me. What do you guys think?


Definitely has a ruined earth thing to it don't you think?

And that is us.

I hope you all enjoyed this little segment. I will be coming up with something else to fill a Friday so don't panic (not that you are or anything) Something new and pretty shall be awaiting you all next Friday.

Before I go though  shall leave you with a picture that didn't fit in the book cover category but it the cover of one of my favorite CDs.



And now for a round up (imagine some melancholy music while you are flicking through this ;))





free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. I really like the first cover, it looks... somewhere between Salvador Dalì and a bit of Van Gogh in Starry Night.

    ;) the second one was only okay for me.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!