Sunday 4 December 2011

Giggle Sunday

Hello everyone, so I am quickly taking the opportunity to type and post this while the solar flair - or whatever - has my internet working. Stupid thing.

It has been a while since I have had anything to post and I maybe scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one but it seriously nearly had be chocking when I saw it.

I babysit kids on weeknights and I was helping the little girl I look after do her reading.

So we were going through the book and look at THIS. We will ignore the fact that she is setting an uber bad example to her kids by being all sun burnt.

But look at what she is reading.

Danielle Steel!

LOVE IT!!

(What? I told you I was scraping the bottom of the barrel)

Toodles.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!