Saturday 31 December 2011

2011 - Re-Reads






I am usually terrible when it comes to doing re-reads - in the, I re-read far too many books. But this year with one thing and another I have re-read relatively few books throughout the year.




I LOVE this book. This one was a re-read from my early teens. In was one of those books that I loved reading so much the first time around I was scared of reading it now I am older in case it did not live up to my memory of it or I found that I had changed too much to thoroughly enjoy it. I am glad to say I was not disappointed.  Absolutely worth reading again.





Luthiel's Song - Dream of the Ringed Veil by Robert Marston Fanney
I read this once and then I ended up reading it again to find my favourite quotes lol - that's the downside to a kindle. You can't just flick to the page... But it was well worth the re-read. This is a magical and sometimes dark tale.

Mayne Attraction - In the Spotlight by Ann Mauren
Yes, you have heard about this book quiet a few times this yer already but it has also been one of those book I have read *clears throat* quite a few times (OK fine, more than 5 time) during the year. Brilliant fun novel.



Avalon High by Meg Cabot
I love Arthurian legends and I fell in love with this book when I first read it. It's appeal has kind of ebbed through the years but for some reason I still read it at least once a year :)






The Theatre Illuminata series my Lisa Mantchev is one of my favourite series! And with the third book coming out this year I re-read the first 2 while I was waiting :). Just as good the 2nd time around as they were the first





















free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. This has been a banner week for me as it relates to literary prizes from the Blethering About Books Academy! First there was the "Cuteness Seal of Approval" for Barefoot Heroine and now the "Re-Reads Award" for Spotlight!

    I'm gushing with appreciation!!!

    Thank you, Alex!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!