Thursday 10 November 2011

Skulduggery Pleasant Short Stories by Derek Landy

These are both quick, easy and FREE kindle reads from the author of the Skulduggery Pleasant series.



I have read the first 3 books in the Skulduggery series but - as happens - I took too long in getting to the next in the series and had lost interest. But these were good and reminded me why I devoured the first 3 in 3 days.

They are novella length and only take a short time to read.

Great for a wee break from more series reading or if you are wanting to read a short story about characters that you already know.

And how brilliant is the title 'The Lost Art of World Domination'? It't great :)

:)




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Death Rose, Derek Landy's faithful minion till I die, I would just like to say that you HAVE to read the rest of the series! They are amazin'!!!!

    You 'ave to be crazy not to! Derek is an amazin' author and his books keep on gettin' bett'r and bett'r!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!