Monday 7 November 2011

NaNoWriMo Post #6 :)

Oooooo 2 posts in one day guys. How spoiled are you feeling? ;) Only kidding.

I thought I would share a few extracts from my NaNoWriMo attempt. If you follow my twitter account you may have already seen these. So, yip everything that is about to come has come out of my brain - scary place *shiver*. But here goes.

 ""I'll look after Maia! I'm a boy." he said, like that explained everything. My feminist side began to splutter and start to life at this proclamation of manhood from a toddler, but it was just too cute so I let it pass. I would give him at least another year before I grilled equality into his masculine little skull."
My mom didn't approve of my one and only friend. She had this pre-conceived notion that all football players are, well, players. And all cheerleaders are what said footballer players, um, play. Talk about stereotyping huh.… 
There is honestly no winning with her when she decides on something. She is like a bull dog, or a Rottweiler... Actually a rabbit trap would be the best description. You know the kind - the metal ones with the sharp teeth that go 'clang' when they are sprung and they either chop your foot off then and there or have you bleeding to death on the forest floor before you can get it off. Yip that is my best friend all over. 

Night everyone :)

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that! I hope the rest of the month goes great for you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!