Saturday 27 August 2011

Jane and the Dragon

An ultimate favourite kids TV show of mine is Jane and the Dragon that I have recently re-discovered through the amazingness of YouTube. (YAY)

It is so funny and I think it hits so many levels that even at 21 I can sit and watch it and thoroughly enjoy it.

And! It has to have one of the BEST theme tunes on the planet.


JESTER -There once was a lady in waitingLet's call her Jane.That girl wasn't ordinary- 
JANE - No way for me a lady stuck in waitingI'd rather battle fire-breathing dragonsI knew I could prove that a girl could be a KnightThough my friends all laughed at mebut...I wouldn't be discouraged and trained in secretThen a dragon pinched the Royal Princeand everyone was freakingSo I went alone to the dragon's hometo slay the dragon 
CHORUS - Hey now, hey now nowJane and the Dragon are best friends now 
JANE - Dragon's sweet, he let me save the young PrinceThen the King made me a Knight apprentice 
CHORUS - Hey now hey now now... 
JANE - With Dragon's help I'll be a Knight someday

PURE amazingness!

And Dragon and Jane's friendship is lovely...

The TV series is based on books written and illustrated by Martin Baynton.




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!