Sunday 21 August 2011

In My Mailbox! (9)

It's that day of the week again :)

I have one book this week that I received for review from the publisher.


Love Inc by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout

Zahra, Kali, and Syd would never have met if their parents' marriages hadn't fallen apart. But when the three girls collide in group counseling, they discover they have something else in common: they've each been triple-timed by the same nefarious charmer, Eric, aka Rico, aka Rick. Talk about eye-opening therapy.
Cheerful, diplomatic Zahra is devastated. Rico had been her rock and sole confidant. How could she have missed the signs? Folksy, flirtatious Kali feels almost as bad. She and Rick had only been on a few dates, but they'd felt so promising. Hardened vintage-vixen Syd is beyond tears. She and Eric had real history... Or so she'd thought. Now all three girls have one mission: to show that cheater the folly of his ways.
Project Payback is such a success, the girls soon have clients lining up for their consulting services. Is your boyfriend acting shady? Dying to know if your crush is into you? Need match-making expertise? Look no further than Love, Inc.

Sounds good doesn't it :)
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

6 comments:

  1. Oh I just scrolled down to check for the rest of the books, derp. Haha. Headaches make me slow. Cute cover!

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hannah
    lol. Just one this week - I was good and held myself back from buying any :). Yeah, I really like the cover - the other one (US?) is pretty cute too but I like this one the most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! Almost like that movie, John Tucker Must Die, haha. :) Let me know what you think when you're finished with it! :)
    -Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sounds good! I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it does sound good! and the cover is very cute!! :D

    Can't wait to read your thoughts about it :D

    Happy reaving

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one looks super cute!

    Check out Em's IMM!
    Also check out our Lola and the Boy Next Door giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!