Monday 30 May 2011

In My Mailbox! (3)

As promised here is some more of my IMM for this week. I told you I went a little crazy with the kindle. This isn't all of them so more one more post should cover it - but I am too lazy (again) to finish it right now.
Some of these I have already read ad reviewed.


Mermaid book! I like mermaid books! I have finished this one and a review will be up soon.








I have already done a post on Whisper on the Wind. Ghosts and 'ghosts'. OK read.








Halfway through this one. I am really enjoying it. Haven't quite reached the solving of the mystery part yet though.










This isn't my usual kind of read but I was looking for something 'light' to read and I admit to being influenced by the cover. It looks like it will be a fun read. And also if I like it there are other books in the series.






I am about a third of the way through this, not really my kind of book but the idea seemed pretty cool. But right now his attitude is annoying me!









I have been desperate to read this book and it was only £0.99 on Amazon so I jumped at the chance before I lost it. Can't wait to read it.







1 comment:

  1. I love the cover for between the land and the sea! I can't wait for your review!!!
    :D
    Enjoy the rest of your books.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!