Friday 25 March 2011

Outlander Book 1 - Post 2

This is me trying to save on a crazy long post at the end. Yeah...It so won't work.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be running my mouth of so, yes, there Will be spoilers!!!!!!!!!!

I think you get the gist.

This is only going to be short to start of with and mainly about one character. Claire's husband Frank. What an idiot!!! I just want to hit him - HARD. So your wife just scolds her hand and swears a bit. Sort out your wife's fried hand before you start making some lame apologies. But he doesn't even try to help her!!!! From Claire's narrative it doesn't seem that he even looked at her hand. GIT!

He seriously needs to get over his own sense of inflated self importance. *grumble, grumble, grumble* And I bet he had an affair during the years that they were separated because of the war! (that is just a guess on my part...but I bet he did)

And the ghosty Scotsman! Talk about setting the scene. Love it!

Sorry a bit over board with the exclamation marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. I would love to see what you think about my posts so feel free to leave a little comment.


Thank you for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading everyone!